Recipe by flgolfgirl
This is so good. From a 1982 Birmingham, Al Jr. League cookbook (Magic)
Top Review by twissis
Sometimes simple is truly best & this recipe proves it. Simple ingredients, easy to fix & great taste! - 1 of those recipes that makes you long for the 10 star rating! I did not find cream of shrimp soup, so I made my own using Icelandic baby shrimp which you will prob see in the pic. I used lemon pepper seasoning salt, dried basil, powdered Parmesan & sprinkled parsley on top. This dish works as a quick fix evening meal or a need to impress dinner party. I got admiring smiles + 2 thumbs up from DH & this recipe went straight into my 10 & Again Cookbook. I picked this recipe for PAC. Pls see my rating system & thx for sharing this recipe w/us.
- 2 -4 lbs red snapper fillets
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fish fillets in bottom of greased baking dish in one layer.
- Mix soup with sherry, salt, pepper, and basil.
- Spread this over fish fillets.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-30 minutes until fish flakes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.