1/2 Photos of Snapper Dr. Louis
This recipe was shared by Crappito's restaurant in Houston. It's simple and delicious. Any firm fish may be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large saute pan over med-high heat.
- 2Dredge filets in flour and saute in butter approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- 3Add bell pepper and mushrooms and saute 3 minutes.
- 4Turn filets and add wine and lemon juice and reduce for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 5Remove fish to serving plates and add crab meat and saute with other ingredients just until heated.
- 6Spoon over fish and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snapper Dr. Louis
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.5
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 130.3 mg
- Sodium 303.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 48.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: