Recipe by Martini Guy
A different fish recipe for one person. Maybe you are cooking for someone special! Double the recipe, add a salad (maybe #122672) some rice and of course the rest of the bottle of wine. Candles and soft music optional. From The Bridgewater restaurant on the Oregon coast. Enjoy!
- 6 -8 ounces red snapper fillets
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 green onion, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place fillet in a shallow pie pan or casserole dish with wine, melted butter and garlic.
- Bake until fish is flakey (about 10 t0 15 minutes).
- Remove from oven and top with salsa and cheese.
- Broil in oven until cheese is golden brown.
- Garnish with green onions.