1/1 Photo of Snapper Baked With Cumin and Lemon
I am planning to make this for our seafood lunch Christmas day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together all ingredients (except lemon slices and fish) in a bowl.
- 2Smear this mix over the fish-inside and out.
- 3Take a piece of foil large enough to enclose the fish and lay half the lemo slices down the centre of it.
- 4Lay the fish on the lemon slices and top with the remaining lemon slices.
- 5Place on a baking tray and bake in a moderate (190c) oven for about 30 minutes.
- 6Turn off the heat and allow the fish to rest for 10 minutes before serving on a large platter with the juices poured over.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snapper Baked With Cumin and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.9
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 588.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: