Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A pretty and tasty side.
Make and share this Snap Peas, Yellow and Zucchini Squash recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 lb fresh sugar snap peas or 1⁄4 lb frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut squash in 1 inch chunks.
- In lg skillet, melt butter.
- Saute squash, peas and rosemary until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.