Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Snow peas are such a refreshing vegetable and very enjoyable with the addition of lemon and basil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, coarsley chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- 1 1⁄4 lbs fresh sugar snap peas, washed
- 1⁄2 lemon, sliced
- Heat a wok or skillet (medium heat).
- Stir fry the peas for about 2 1/2 minutes, season with salt& pepper.
- Add Basil& Lemon Zest, stir fry for just a minute longer or until the basil has wilted.
- Serve immediately garnished with slices of lemon.
Made this dish tonight. Was easy tomake and taste great. I will make it again.
when is olive oil, fresh basil, and lemon not yummy? Thanks for posting!