Recipe by 12345678980123455677889
Delicious, light and impressive. You may want to double the recipe..... Enjoy!
Top Review by Laureen in B.C.
Wow! these really went fast at the Cocktail party I catered last night. I use cashews instead of peanuts, because that's what I had. Thanks for sharing this easy to make recipe.
- 1⁄2 lb snap peas, Fresh
- 3 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 3⁄4 cup dry roasted peanuts, Chopped Fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil a pot of water.
- Trim the ends off of the Snap Peas and add to the boiling water. Boil for 2 minutes, drain and immediately put the Peas in Ice Water.
- In small mixer bowl combine Cream Cheese, Chutney, Milk and Curry Powder. Beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Dip each Snap Pea halfway into dip mixture. Roll dipped part in the crushed peanuts.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.