Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Peas and onions with an Asian touch.This is a great side or serve over rice for a light crisp meal. If there is left over add a sprinkle of rice vinegar and chill for a crisp salad.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 6 ounces red onions, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 ounces fresh snap peas, sliced on a angle
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 -2 teaspoon soy sauce, to taste
- Coat bottom of hot pan with oil adding everything in order listed.
- Stir frying over high heat.
- Stirring each ingredient before adding the next ingredient.
- Cook till tender crisp!
Wow, these are so good. I didn't change a thing. They were slightly sweet and salty, a great combo.
Wow! I made this for Zaar stars and it is a very pleasant surprise. So easy but so tasty and very pretty too. I served it with a spicy chicken and couscous and it was perfect. Thanks for posting.
I had an all cold lunch for friends and this was one of the dishes. It was excellent served cold. I did it the day before (as with most of the meal) and just pulled it out of the fridge and served it. I thought it was just great!! Will bedoing the same thing again I'm sure. Thanks Rita.