Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe I threw together one day, and it became a big hit! It is quick and easy. I usually serve this with fish. (Tilapia or Salmon).
- 453.59 g snap peas
- 2 jalapenos, diced (remove seeds)
- 1 purple onion, julienne cut
- garlic salt
- 29.58 ml canola oil
- 2.46 ml chili oil (optional)
- 226.79 g mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- Heat oil in large skillet, over a med-high heat.
- Add Snap Peas, onions, and jalepenos, and garlic salt.
- Cook about 10 minutes.
- You want the veggies to remain crunchy. The Snap Peas will turn bright green. (Stir them every minute or two).
- If you are adding mushrooms, add them in about half way through the cook time.
- (If you want it a little spicier add more jalepenos or some chile oil).