Melinda #2's Note:
A recipe I threw together one day, and it became a big hit! It is quick and easy. I usually serve this with fish. (Tilapia or Salmon).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large skillet, over a med-high heat.
- 2Add Snap Peas, onions, and jalepenos, and garlic salt.
- 3Cook about 10 minutes.
- 4You want the veggies to remain crunchy. The Snap Peas will turn bright green. (Stir them every minute or two).
- 5If you are adding mushrooms, add them in about half way through the cook time.
- 6(If you want it a little spicier add more jalepenos or some chile oil).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snap Peas
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g