Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe I threw together one day, and it became a big hit! It is quick and easy. I usually serve this with fish. (Tilapia or Salmon).
- Heat oil in large skillet, over a med-high heat.
- Add Snap Peas, onions, and jalepenos, and garlic salt.
- Cook about 10 minutes.
- You want the veggies to remain crunchy. The Snap Peas will turn bright green. (Stir them every minute or two).
- If you are adding mushrooms, add them in about half way through the cook time.
- (If you want it a little spicier add more jalepenos or some chile oil).