Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love snap peas, so when I saw this, I had to try it, with a couple of changes. Adapted from Everyday Food magazine.
- 1 lb snap peas, trimmed and cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, finely minced (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons oil, your favorite
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Let stand 10 minutes, tossing occasionally.
A lovely, refreshing salad. It felt very summery. I omitted the salt (personal preference). This was a great preparation for the peas. Thanks for sharing!
Another winner for DH and I...thank you!. Made as directed and the flavors were sweet, wonderful and delicious. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
You won't go wrong with this lovely and EASY snap pea salad!!! Simple ingredients, yet wonderful flavor. Thanks again for ANOTHER great recipe, Lori Mama.