Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is an asian inspired salad using asian snake beans. You can substitute ordinary french beans. The deep fried shallots you purchase in jars from the Asian Supermarket.
- 500 g snake beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 100 g enoki mushrooms, bases trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup toasted desiccated coconut
- 1⁄4 cup deep fried shallot
- Cook beans in boiling salted water for 1-2 minutes. Darin and refresh in ice-cold water to stop cooking process. Drain well.
- Pour balck bean sauce, soy sauce over beans toss well.
- Add ginger, toss well.
- Add mushrooms and toss well.
- Serve scattered with coconut and shallots.