Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
This is an asian inspired salad using asian snake beans. You can substitute ordinary french beans. The deep fried shallots you purchase in jars from the Asian Supermarket.
- 500 g snake beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 100 g enoki mushrooms, bases trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup toasted desiccated coconut
- 1⁄4 cup deep fried shallot
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beans in boiling salted water for 1-2 minutes. Darin and refresh in ice-cold water to stop cooking process. Drain well.
- Pour balck bean sauce, soy sauce over beans toss well.
- Add ginger, toss well.
- Add mushrooms and toss well.
- Serve scattered with coconut and shallots.