Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I'm always looking for ways to use snails, cuz I love them! Here's a nice little starter for a dinner party...
- 24 snails, chopped roughly (from can)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled Stilton cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Combine the snails with the sour cream and stilton. Divide between 4 ramekins.
- Combine the butter and the breadcrumbs, and sprinkle it over each ramekin, and pat gently into the top of each.
- Put the ramekins under the broiler on the low setting for 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly, and slightly browned.