Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A reduced fat version of Tiramisu from Kraft Foods. You can use half coffee and half Kahlua for a more authentic version. Posted by request. Cook time is refrigerator chilling time.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagephiladelphia fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brewed coffee, cooled,divided
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free, thawed,divided
- 10 snackwell's sugar-free shortbread cookies, divided
- Beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup of the coffee, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Spoon about 1 cup of the cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 1-quart bowl.
- Dip 5 cookies in remaining coffee for 5 seconds; evenly arrange on cream cheese layer in bowl.
- Repeat layers once.
- Cover with layers of remaining cream cheese mixture and remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Sift cocoa powder over dessert just before serving, if desired.