Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious, fast and easy. Kids like this and it can satisfy most chocolate cravings.
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate (2 squares)
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat oil and unsweetened chocolate in 8-inch square pan in oven for 4 minutes.
- Add water, sugar, egg, flour, salt, baking soda, and vanilla.
- Beat with fork until smooth. (about 2 minutes).
- Spread evenly in pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.