Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
I know this sounds ridiculous, I thought so when I read the instructions, but it really works. From the sandwich maker (snackcaptain) I bought at the mission thrift store the other day.
- 2 -4 eggs, depending on how many triangles your sandwich maker has
- vegetable cooking spray (I used butter flavored Pam)
- Spray cooking spray on snackcaptain surface.
- When snackcaptain is ready to cook with, crack eggs into bottom triangles. Carefully cover and cook for 2 to 4 minute or desired doneness.
- The book says to puncture the egg yolks with a fork when dropped in, but I found it is not necessary if you keep an eye on them.