This recipe comes from Jean Pare's Company's Coming Slow Cooker Recipe. I have adapted it by using Goldfish crackers in replacement of peanuts...it is the best...
- 59.14 ml firm margarine or 59.14 ml butter
- 7.39 ml seasoning salt
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 3.69 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml celery salt
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese (grated)
- 354.88 ml pretzel sticks
- 354.88 ml goldfish crackers or 354.88 ml salted peanuts
- 473.18 ml Cheerios toasted oat cereal (original flavor)
- 473.18 ml shreddies cereal
- Combine first 6 ingredients in 5 quart (5L) slow cooker. Cook on high to melt margarine. Turn heat to low.
- Add remaining 4 ingredients. Stir well. Cover. Cook for 3 1/2 hours. Remove cover. Stir. Cook for about another 30 minutes, stiring once or twice.