Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
I love my snacks and so this is one I don't feel quite so guilty about when I'm indulging.
- 3 cups bite size shredded whole wheat cereal
- 2 cups popcorn, popped
- 1 cup tiny pretzel twists
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Toss cereal with popcorn, pretzels and peanuts in a large microwavable bowl.
- Mix butter, worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt until well blended.
- Drizzle evenly over cereal mixture.
- Toss to coat.
- Microwave on high 2-3 minutes or until cereal is crisp.
- Stir after 2 minutes.
This is great when you have the craving for something salty but don't want to grab a bag of fat filled potato chips, satisfies the craving nicely. This is best eaten straight away as it doesn't keep well. Thanks CB!