1/2 Photos of Snack Mix
Connie Lea's Note:
Recived this recipe from a friend at work. It makes a large amount - 46 - 1 cup servings, so she kindly shared with all of us.
My Private Note
1 cup s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces pretzel sticks, buttery
- 12 1/4 ounces corn chips, Bugles
- 13 2/3 ounces crackers, Cheez-Its
- 13 2/3 ounces crackers, White Cheddar Cheez-Its
- 12 ounces crispy rice cereal, Crispex
- 16 ounces mixed nuts
- 16 ounces oil, Orville Reddenbacher butter flavored popcorn oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1Mix first six ingredients in a paper bag or clean trash bag.
- 2Mix popcorn oil, garlic salt and onion powder together.
- 3Pour over first six ingredients.
- 4Mix well and let sit overnight. Stir or shake several times.
- 5Makes a big tupperware bowl full - and is awesome stuff.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (3871 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.8
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 577.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 8.8 g