Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From a community type cookbook. The recipe says "snack" but they can multitask!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 onion, minced, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch pepper
- In a bowl, mix meat, egg, crumbs, milk, 1/2 the minced onion, and salt with hands.
- Make meat mixture into 1" balls and brown in frying pan. Drain grease.
- Mix remaining ingredients, including the rest of the minced onion, in a baking dish.
- Add the meatballs and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.