- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup dried blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup dried apple
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄4 cup toasted almond
- 1⁄2 cup raw cashews
- 1⁄3 cup pepitas
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250 deg and line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper. Oil the parchment.
- Warm the condensed milk in a large pan.
- Process the ingredients, separately if necessary, to get them to the size and consistency you would like.
- Mix all ingredients with the milk and spread evenly in the baking pan.
- Bake for one hour. Remove from oven and allow top cool for 15 minutes before cutting into individual squares.