Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
At any occasion, and any time this will be a hit! This is delicious :-) The following will probably make neough for 2 people:
- 1 -2 cooked whole floury potato
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 -2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1⁄2 slice finely chopped bacon
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Slice the potatoe into wedges, arrange on an ovenproof plate.
- Sprinkle with the cajun powder and top with the chopped tomatoe, cheese and bacon.
- Grill for 7-10 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and the bacon is cooked and crispy.
- Top with the sour cream.