Jackie G's Note:
This is a delicious, easy ice cream dessert that can serve a good size crowd! It is similar to the "snack and a half" cookie/ice cream treats. It tastes even more decadent when you use a creamy premium ice-cream. YUMMY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip (don't soak!) cookies in milk and place side by side in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
- 2Spread half of the partially softened ice cream over the cookies, smoothing the top.
- 3Sprinkle with 2 crushed chocolate bars.
- 4Repeat layers of cookies, ice-cream, and bars.
- 5Freeze overnight. Thaw slightly before cutting.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snack and a Half Ice Cream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.4
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 235.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 30.6 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cadbury Crispy Crunch bars