Recipe by Jackie G
This is a delicious, easy ice cream dessert that can serve a good size crowd! It is similar to the "snack and a half" cookie/ice cream treats. It tastes even more decadent when you use a creamy premium ice-cream. YUMMY!
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes oatmeal cookies
- 1 cup milk
- 2 liters vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 192 g Cadbury Crispy Crunch bars
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip (don't soak!) cookies in milk and place side by side in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
- Spread half of the partially softened ice cream over the cookies, smoothing the top.
- Sprinkle with 2 crushed chocolate bars.
- Repeat layers of cookies, ice-cream, and bars.
- Freeze overnight. Thaw slightly before cutting.