Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Rene Madsden's take on open faced smorrebrod sandwiches in small portions. Make all 4 types for a sushi style meal. (smushi is a combination of smorrebrod and sushi)
- 1⁄2 slice of high quality rye bread, buttered
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 3 tablespoons greenlandic prawns
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lumpfish caviar
- 1 lemon
- 1 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 sprig dill
- Slice the hard boiled egg and cover the rye bread with it. Place the mayonnaise in the middle and cover it with the prawns. Decorate with roe, dill, lemon twists and tomato concasse.
- *concasse is the peeled, sliced seeded tomatoes.
Delish! Was hard to eat being piled high with the ingredients. But worth it! Made for ZWT 6 Thanks.