Top Review by UmmBinat
4 1/2 stars. This is good and turned out really well and flaky, gluten free. I used Recipe #256259 for the flour with just white rice flour and tapioca starch. I also used white sugar for the sugar and cut the "dough" with two knives not touching it with my fingers. I poured the mixture over fresh blueberries in a butter greased glass pan. I made the Swedish vanilla sauce from Recipe #131548 to serve with it. I might make this again.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix evenly, make into crumbly"dough".
- Grease pan, put in some fruit or berries (cinnamon-sugar covered apple pieces... blueberries... rhubarb,etc..).
- pour crumbly mixture over fruit or berries.
- Bake 450F for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with whipped cream or swedish"vaniljsås" (vanilla sauce).