Recipe by the_cookie_lady
This is a great idea to use preserves instead of fresh or frozen berries for this. And you can use the original or sugar free variety of preserves, too! You could probably even experiment with different combinations of your favorite falvors of preserve. Maybe substitute cherry, apricot, orange, or peach in there somewhere?
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup smucker's sugar-free blackberry jam
- 1⁄2 cup smucker's sugar-free raspberry jam
- 1⁄2 cup Smucker's sugar-free strawberry jam
- 12 ice cubes