- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup smucker jam (I use the seedless straberry or raspberry one)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter& sugar, stir in vanilla.
- Mix in flour and salt.
- Chill dough 2 hours (I never do this).
- Shape rounded teaspoons of dough into balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet,flatten shighlty.
- Indent centers and fill with jam.
- Bake at 375 for about 12 minutes.
- Watch the bottoms as they are alot like shortbread cookies and the bottoms get brown quickly.