I took this recipe off the smucker's website. I serve them for high tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 3/4 cup sugar-free strawberry jam
- 3 tablespoons semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1HEAT oven to 325°F Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- 22 BEAT together cake mix and preserves (do not add water) at low speed of electric mixer 1 minute or until evenly moistened. Continue to beat an additional 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- 33 BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are just lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Place on cooling rack to cool completely. Cookies will be soft and chewy.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smucker's Strawberry Angel Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 69.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free strawberry jam