Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I took this recipe off the smucker's website. I serve them for high tea.
- 1 (18 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup sugar-free strawberry jam
- 3 tablespoons semisweet mini chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 325°F Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2 BEAT together cake mix and preserves (do not add water) at low speed of electric mixer 1 minute or until evenly moistened. Continue to beat an additional 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- 3 BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are just lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Place on cooling rack to cool completely. Cookies will be soft and chewy.