These are absolutely wonderful! I have never made them myself but I used to work with a lady who had made them a couple of times and brought them to work. I just had to have the recipe for this one. These are also very rich but so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) jar smuckers natural creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine, melted,divided
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 -5 tablespoons milk
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Stir peanut butter until evenly mixed throughout; measure after stirring.
- 3Combine brown sugar, 1-1/4 cups peanut butter and 1/2 cup butter in medium bowl; mix until smooth.
- 4Stir egg; beat until well mixed.
- 5Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into peanut butter mixture.
- 6Stir until well mixed.
- 7Pour into greased 13X9 baking pan.
- 8Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides.
- 9Cool on wire rack.
- 10Combine remaining peanut butter, remaining butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and 3 tbsp milk.
- 11Beat until smooth.
- 12Stir in remaining milk until frosting is spreading consistency.
- 13Spread over brownies.
- 14Tip: Stir in 1 cup of peanut butter morsels if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smucker's Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.1
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.7 mg
- Sodium 175.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 6.8 g