Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This yummy main dish is my mother in laws recipe. It is for your crock pot. So you can get it ready and then forget about it!! It is so very yummy and you can serve it over rice or egg noodles. With a salad and some crusty rolls you are all set!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bell peppers, I like to use red and green
- 1 lb tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons soya sauce
- Cut your round steak into thin strips.
- In your crock pot mix the strips of meat with the four, salt and pepper. Coating your meat.
- Add all remaining ingredients give it a stir.
- Cook, covered for 5 hours on high.