Recipe by Seasoned Cook
TASTY and DELICIOUS! Your family will love you for this dish! Flavors that blend for a good gravy. Just add a vegetable and you have your entire dinner! Easy preparation!
- 4 pork chops (bone-in or boneless)
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt (Ms Dash or Lawrys)
- salt and pepper
- 2 (566.99 g) cream of mushroom soup
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml milk
- 113.39 g French fried onion rings
- 591.47 ml cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle pork chops with seasoning salt, salt and black pepper. Place in a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl mix cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, worcestershire sauce and milk. Pour over pork chops.
- Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven and sprinkle onion rings on top. Bake uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve pork chops and gravy over cooked rice.