Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love this recipe because me and my husband both thought of this ourself!
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 center-cut pork chops
- 8 ounces frozen broccoli cuts
- 4 cups white rice
- 8 ounces fresh white mushrooms
- 1⁄2 sweet onion
- 24 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place chops in baking pan w/ 1/2 cup of water.Season chops to your liking.
- Let pork chops bake for 30 minute Then pour 24 oz cream of mushrooms on chops.
- While chops are baking, boil 4 cups of rice for 20 minute Sautue 8 oz of mushrooms w/ 1/2 of a sweet onion in 6 Tbs of butter.
- Boil 8 oz of broccoli cuts for 5 minutes Then remove chops from the oven/.
- Pour excess cream of mushroom on rice, then mix sauted mushrooms, onion, broccoli with rice.