Recipe by Homemade Gourmet Junkie
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet's "Garlic Lemon Seasoning Mix". For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 8 thin boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons homemade gourmet garlic lemon seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon homemade gourmet garlic lemon seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat, being careful not to get too hot. Meanwhile, mix together 2 tablespoons of seasoning mix and flour. Dredge pork chops in flour and seasoning mix.
- When oil is hot, cook pork chops over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until evenly browned. Remove pork chops and drain on paper towel.
- Add mushrooms and bell peppers to skillet with a little more olive oil, if needed. Sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in soup, half-and-half, and 1 tablespoon seasoning mix. Return pork chops to skillet. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, 1 hour or until pork is tender.
- Serve with hot rice or pasta, if desired.