Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Comfort food and so quick and easy. Less than 45 minutes from pan to table. Add a green vegetable and dinner's done.
- Brown pork chops in non-stick frying pan over medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Remove from pan, reserving brown bits and pan juices.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, stirring to blend.
- Add small amount of water to can to rinse and add to pan.
- Add minced parsley.
- When heated through, return pork chops to pan and cook on low-medium low until done, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with cooked rice and smother chops and rice with mushroom gravy.
This was an excellent recipe!!! I altered it a smidge but basically followed the preparation. I did not use parsely, instead I seasoned the pork with sea salt malibar black pepper onion powder and garlic powder. I also put a bed of rice topped with whole green beans then the pork chop and topped it all off with the gravy. This was just wonderful, and it changed my boyfriend's mind about pork chops...