Recipe by Gypsybartender
One dish meal. Very easy and inexpensive. Makes its own gravy. I usually make this at least once a week in the winter time. My kids and DH love it.
Top Review by *That Girl*
This was very good. I omitted the potato part and served it over rice. I also added McCormik Montreal Steak Rub to the bread crumbs. It was easy, delicious and the whole family loved it. thanks!
- 6 thin pork chops (bone-in okay)
- 4 -5 potatoes, sliced thin (I use food prossesor)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 beaten eggs
- season salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 13x9 inch cake pan with aluminum foil place potatoes in pan mix crumbs and season salt on a large plate dip chops in egg, then crumbs, egg again and crumbs again.
- Lay on top of potatoes. Mix sour cream and cream of mushroom soup, season with salt and pepper.
- I add accent seasoning.
- Pour on top of chops.
- Cover completely with foil.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.