Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. You would never think that these belong together, but pizza and potatoes get along well in this simple recipe!
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 10 ounces pizza sauce
- 5 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 2 ounces cooked sausage, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray an oven pan, place full bag of potatoes on pan, cook 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until they start to brown.
- Once cooked, form a pile of potatoes in the middle of the pan.
- Add 1/3 of the cheese to top of potatoes.
- Add pizza sauce on top of cheese.
- Add remaining 2/3 cheese.
- Top with pepperoni and sausage.
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes, until cheese starts to brown.
- Grab some forks and share this delicious combination!