1/1 Photo of Smothered Pizza Taters #SP5
Chef #1509192's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. You would never think that these belong together, but pizza and potatoes get along well in this simple recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 10 ounces pizza sauce
- 5 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 2 ounces cooked sausage, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Spray an oven pan, place full bag of potatoes on pan, cook 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until they start to brown.
- 3Once cooked, form a pile of potatoes in the middle of the pan.
- 4Add 1/3 of the cheese to top of potatoes.
- 5Add pizza sauce on top of cheese.
- 6Add remaining 2/3 cheese.
- 7Top with pepperoni and sausage.
- 8Cook in oven for 15 minutes, until cheese starts to brown.
- 9Grab some forks and share this delicious combination!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smothered Pizza Taters #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 302.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion