Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from "A Treasury of White Trash Cooking." You could probably use chicken pieces too.
Make and share this Smothered in Love Doves recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a skillet, brown doves in butter.
- Transfer into baking dish, breast down.
- Add flour to butter in skillet, and stir Cook flour for a minute or two.
- Add chicken broth slowly, then sherry.
- Salt and pepper sauce to taste.
- Let sauce thicken (come to a boil) Pour sauce over doves.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour.