Recipe by mightyro_cooking4u
I came up with this version out of neccesity, because I didn't have all of the ingredients for the other recipes I came across.
Top Review by Annacia
I made this tonight for DH and he was very happy to get "Man Food" while I had a veggie meal. He had no problem cleaning his plate and gave the recipe 4 stars. This is simple to prepare and it certainly is hearty. BTW, I should mention that DH likes his meats *very* well done and he said that it wasn't dry inside.
- 1 lb ground beef (I used 85/15)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄4 ounces onion and mushroom soup mix
- 2 scallions, chopped (green onions)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 ounces heinz homestyle rich mushroom gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine egg, ground beef and soup mix. Shape into 4 patties. Brown patties, add white parts of onions to saute with patties.
- When the onions are softened, add the gravy and green onion tops. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve with Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Spinach and Sweet Peas.