1/5 Photos of Smothered Ground Sirloin Steak with Adobo Gravy
This is a great Cooking Light recipe. I serve it with lemon pilaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide sirloin into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2 inch thick patty.
- 2Drain chipotles through a sieve over a bowl to catch sauce.
- 3Reserve 1/4 cup sauce.
- 4Save the chipotle peppers for another use.
- 5Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium high heat.
- 6Add patties and onion; cook 5 minutes on each side.
- 7Add adobo sauce and consomme; bring to a boil.
- 8Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- 9Combine soy sauce and cornstarch, stir well.
- 10Add to pan; bring to boil.
- 11Cook 1 minute or until thick.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smothered Ground Sirloin Steak with Adobo Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.5
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 213.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo