Top Review by livingstonfran
This is not a review. I just wanted to say that I make something very much like this. And we love it. I believe that what she calls pork rind flour is just a bag of pork rinds ground in a food processor. And it does not have any carbs and are easy to find as one reviewer seemedto think differently. It is very much like breading chicken with potato chips. I use ground pork rinds for breading pieces of meat and I use them like bread crumbs in things like meatloaf, crab cakes etc. Thank you very much for allowing me to comment. Good Luck with your low carb lifestyle.
- 4 -5 cube steaks
- pork rind, ground into flour
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup water
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge cube steaks in a combination of pork rind flour, garlic powder & salt.
- Fry in butter.
- When done, remove steaks from heat, and scrape all browned bits from pan.
- Add water, and cream, and stir as it comes to a boil.
- Cook till thickened.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper& garlic powder Place steaks back in cream sauce.
- Pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve with sautéed mushrooms& onions.