Recipe by AZPARZYCH
This was on a recipe card that I picked up at the Super Walmart in Arizona.
Top Review by Chris N.
I followed the directions from the first person who reviewed this recipe and used fresh potatoes cut up like french fries and fried them first. This recipe is very good I would add a vegetable side next time like asparagus or something. Delicious though. Very good!
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 medium cube steaks
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 -3 cups frozen steak-style French fries
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place flour on a sheet of wax paper.
- Lightly season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Coat steaks with flour, shake off excess
- In large skillet brown steaks on both sides in hot oil.
- Place fries and onions in a rectangular 3-quart baking dish.
- Top with steaks.
- In small bowl stir together soup and milk; pour over steaks, fries and onions.
- Tightly cover with foil.
- Bake about 1 hour or until steaks and onions are tender.