Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 5 mins
This was on a recipe card that I picked up at the Super Walmart in Arizona.
Make and share this Smothered Cube Steak and Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place flour on a sheet of wax paper.
- Lightly season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Coat steaks with flour, shake off excess
- In large skillet brown steaks on both sides in hot oil.
- Place fries and onions in a rectangular 3-quart baking dish.
- Top with steaks.
- In small bowl stir together soup and milk; pour over steaks, fries and onions.
- Tightly cover with foil.
- Bake about 1 hour or until steaks and onions are tender.