Recipe by Seasoned Cook
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Your family will kiss the cook for this dish! This dish makes very good gravy. Easy and Simple! Just add a vegetable and you have your entire meal.
Top Review by Koriander
I think my DH could have written this recipe as it has everything he enjoys! This was delicious! I added about 1/2 cup finely chopped portabella mushrooms to gravy mixture, and used a full 6 oz. can fried onion rings. The only area I was uncertain was at Step 3 - wasn't sure if gravy from the baked chicken should also go over onion rings/chicken. I opted to keep it warm on stove and poured it over rice, then topped with baked chicken/onion rings. Served with fresh broccilli and carrots. Yumm! This would also be good with Pork Chops.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ms. dash seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) French fried onion rings
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish. Sprinkle with Ms. Dash, salt and pepper.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup and sour cream. Pour over chicken breasts.
- Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Remove and place on onion rings. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Serve chicken breasts and gravy over cooked rice. Makes a pretty dish.