- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 4 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the oregano, garlic powder, 1/8 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper; rub over chicken.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown chicken in oil for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to an 11x7 inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine ricotta cheese and remaining salt and pepper; spoon over chicken. Top with tomatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 15 minutes. Top with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and chicken juices run clear.