- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 stalk celery, diagonally sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange chicken in a 9-inch baking dish.
- Sauté pepper, onions, garlic, and celery in butter until slightly tender. Spoon over chicken pieces.
- In same pan you sautéed vegetables, mix wine, catsup, juice, and brown sugar. Heat and stir until brown sugar melts.
- Pour sauce over chicken and vegetables, cover and bake for 1 hour.