1/1 Photo of Smothered Chicken Breasts With Spinach
Chef Emstar's Note:
This is the best recipe for those nights when you just don't feel like cooking, but you also don't want take out. You can use a store bought curry simmering sauce if you want to make an Indian version instead of Italian. For the Italian version serve with pasta or garlic bread for the Indian version serve with coconut rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 cups marinara sauce (homemade or canned)
- 16 ounces fresh Baby Spinach
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9x13 pyrex dish with olive oil.
- 3Fill the pan with spinach.
- 4Place the chicken breasts on top of the spinach and cover with sauce. Cover with foil and bake for 30mins.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smothered Chicken Breasts With Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.3
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 95.3 mg
- Sodium 707.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 35.7 g