Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 lb skinless chicken breasts or 1 lb skinless chicken thigh
- 1 package mushroom gravy mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Heat oil over med.
- hi heat.
- Add onion green pepper and celery.
- Saute 2 mins.
- or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add chicken and cook 6 to 7 mins.
- per side or untill browned Combine gravy mix and milk.
- Stir into chicken mixture.
- Bring to boil; cover and simmer 15 mins.
Very good, yet simple recipe! The chicken was very moist. I served it with green beans and mashed potatoes. Thanks!