Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Everyone has their version of smothered chicken; here's mine.
Make and share this Smothered Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Mix soup and sour cream well and pour over chicken.
- Top with onion rings.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
Super easy, super delicious! Perfect for when you are exhausted and just want to stick something easy in the oven....perfect for me tonight! Didn't get home from work until 8:30, and I've already gobbled up my half a breast! I'll save this for other "awful work days". Thanks so much for sharing this recipe....its a lifesaver!
Delicious!! Will definitely make again!! The whole family loved it!!
If you need quick, easy and delicious, this is it! We loved this creamy chicken, in fact, couldn't stop eating it! Perfect with rice and fresh green beans. Winner!!