Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can't get any easier than this recipe. You can use whatever cheese floats your boat.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- garlic powder
- seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and seasoned salt.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil for 4 minutes; turn.
- Top with the mushrooms, cheese, green onions and bacon.
- Cover and cook until chicken juices run clear and cheese is melted, about 4 minutes.
This was yummy. A bit too salty but an easy thing to adjust. I will omit the seasoning salt next time. Thanks!
Make this all the time for my grandmother. Its so easy to make and so yummy!
Carmen, I really liked this dish! Perfect for a quick and easy meal...I didn't have any Mexican cheese, So I used mozzarella and It was perfect for me! Thanks for sharing!!