1/5 Photos of Smothered Burritos
I got this recipe from a good friend of mine several years ago. It is easy and good! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beef, onion, and green pepper until beef is browned and onion is translucent. Drain.
- 2Add taco seasoning and water as directed on back of mix. Cook for amount directed.
- 3Stir in refried beans.
- 4Cube velveeta and put in microwavable bowl. Microwave for a minute or two, add rotel, stir, and microwave again until melted stirring every minute or so.
- 5Put 1-1/2 cup cheese mixture into beef. Set other cheese aside for end.
- 6Warm tortillas in microwave.
- 7Put 1/2 cup or more of cheese/beef mixture into each tortilla.
- 8Roll and place in greased 13x9 pan. (You will probably need 2 pans for this.)
- 9Put rest of cheese on top.
- 10Bake at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smothered Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.8
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 1017.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco seasoning mix